WISCONSIN SBA LOAN ATTORNEY
Take Advantage of Excellent Business Loan Opportunities
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) guarantees loans for small-business owners and entrepreneurs who may be unable to secure financing through traditional channels. SBA loans allow start-ups and existing ventures to capitalize themselves without the need for perfect credit and substantial amounts of cash, while providing favorable loan terms.
While you may be familiar with the existence of SBA loans, also known as the 7a loan program, you may be surprised to learn that you can personally take advantage of this excellent government-backed resource to start or grow your small business whether it is located here in Wisconsin or elsewhere in the country. There are different loans available through the SBA loan program, including:
- Special purpose loans: To provide aid for companies that have been impacted by NAFTA, to implement pollution control solutions and provide aid to Employee Stock Ownership Plans.
- Export loan programs: For small exporters to develop or expand their export activities.
- Rural development loans: A streamlined process addressing the needs of small community and rural based lenders to promote the economic development of local communities
A Sheboygan SBA Business Financing Attorney Who Understands SBA Loans
At the Gotzmer Law Firm, Ltd., we are knowledgeable consultants with experience on both sides of the SBA lending game, having represented both borrowers and lenders for years. Our lawyer, Kris Gotzmer, can help you explore your financing options and, if appropriate, pursue an SBA loan by:
- Providing guidance through the process: We can help you understand the legal and nonlegal aspects of securing financing, advising you on what to avoid and how.
- Assisting you in finding the right lender: Since different banks approve and underwrite SBA loans in different ways, it is important to find the specific lenders and programs that will offer you the greatest chance of success. Whether you have been turned down for financing or you are new to the SBA lending, we can assist you in seeking what you need to thrive.
- Positioning you for success in the application process: In applying for SBA financing, it is essential to present your business to lenders in as compelling a way as possible. We can advise you on how to position yourself for success with regard to strong application documents, good financial statements and other key ingredients.
Our Wisconsin SBA Loan Attorney Can Help You Get a Small-Business Loan in Milwaukee or Nationwide
Contact the Gotzmer Law Firm, Ltd. at 866-641-3897 to schedule your free initial appointment. We are focused, efficient and affordable.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Gotzmer Law Firm, Ltd.
Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085
Toll Free: 920-376-9000
Map and Directions